Huwebes, Setyembre 4, 2014

PERFUME REVIEW

I thought of having a perfume review of my favorite scents that actually occupy space on my perfume table. I believe that wonderful products deserve a space on my blog. I must say, these two are definitely my favorites so far.
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance perfume. A spray of it is enough to make you aromatic the whole day. Moreover, I really love the bottle. I surely won’t throw it away when it’ll be empty anytime soon. You can purchase here. I tell you, it’ll be worth it.

Chance Chanel perfume. The smell is quite pungent at first, I repeat, at first. Eventually it turns out aromatic. I like using this on a sunny day with long walks, it never fails to disappoint me. I don’t need to re-spray it. You can purchase it here. Again, I tell you, it’ll be worth it.

I would highly recommend these two sweet-but-not-overly perfumes. These are pretty useful to keep you aromatic for a whole day activity.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento